Graco Xtreme-Duty high-pressure hoses are flexible and durable, yet extremely easy to use. Because hoses take a beating on the jobsite, Graco puts its hoses through a unique safety testing regimen in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Each hose design undergoes impulse, burst, flexibility and cold bend testing to provide the user with top quality, durable, and reliable performance. Xtreme-Duty hoses are available in different lengths, diameters, and three different pressure ratings.
The length and diameter of the hose you use affects the pressure drop of fluid to the spray gun. A longer hose has a greater pressure drop, while a smaller hose diameter has greater pressure drop. If using two different diameter hoses coupled together, attach the larger diameter hose to the pump and the smaller hose to the gun to minimize pressure drop.
- A complete line of hoses for all high-pressure spraying – up to 7250 psi (500 bar)
- Passes rigorous tests for quality and performance standards
- Hose cover is chemical resistant – withstands a variety of solvents, acids and bases
- Hose cover stands up to sunlight, ozone, oxygen and extreme weather conditions
- Colour-coded by pressure to take the guesswork out of using the right hose