The 151E Remote Control Switch and Speedo Bi-line Switch both allow the operator to remotely activate and deactivate the remote control system at the abrasive blasting nozzle, eliminating the need for a pot tender, increasing productivity and reducing costs as compared to a pneumatic remote control switch. The reduced cycle time is most noticeable when the operator is working at distances greater than 100 feet from the abrasive blasting pot. The switches feature a spring-assisted safety tab and control handle, providing a dual “Fail-to-Safe” design. Typical applications include blast rooms, blast yards, bridges, oil refineries, pipelines, railcar shops, shipyards, and storage tanks.
Westech Switch Features:
- Use with any electric remote control system
- 2-Wire or 3-Wire configuration
- All polyurethane construction
- Can be custom built with longer cord and quick disconnect
- Comes complete with 4’ of cord and ball & chain